6 Benefits of the USE of Pineapple
In addition to minerals and vitamins provided by most fruits, pineapple is a rich source of micronutrients, is low in calories and, moreover, has properties to fight certain diseases, the inflammation and indigestion to osteoporosis.
Here are the benefits :
1. Pineapple is a good diuretic and prevents fat storage in the body : It is , therefore, a reliable ally for a balanced diet and is ideal in the treatment of detoxifying the body .
2. Pineapple contains betacarotene : Due to the content of beta-carotene , pineapple reduce by 35 % the risk of eye diseases such as macular degeneration of the retina , which reduces the ability to read or recognize faces .
3. Pineapple contains copper : This tropical fruit , rich in copper, prevents blood clots and bone diseases . Copper stimulates the production of hemoglobin in the body and accelerates wound healing . Copper deficiency causes osteoporosis , anemia, thyroid problems and low levels of lymphocytes . Doctors recommend adults consume 699 milligrams of copper per day. Of foods rich in copper part and shellfish , beef and mushrooms . A cup of diced pineapple provide about 151 milligrams of copper, over one fifth of the daily .
4. Pineapples are rich in manganese : A cup of fresh pineapple contains 1.55 milligrams of manganese, which strengthens bones and connective tissues . Doctors recommend men a dose of 2.2 milligrams per day and women – a dose of 1.9 milligrams. Older adults who pose a greater risk of brittle bones , pineapple should include in your diet to increase reserves of manganese in the body .
5. Pineapple treats inflammation and indigestion : Pineapple contains bromelain , a digestive enzyme that promotes digestion and prevents bloating . Bromelain is found only in fresh pineapple , to be consumed , preferably after a meal .
6. Pineapple contains anti-cancer compounds : A cup of fresh pineapple contains 70 milligrams of vitamin C and 95 milligrams of vitamin A – providing daily dose of vitamin C and about one fifth of the daily dose of vitamin A. This vitamin protects healthy cells from free radical threat that favor cancer , and heal damaged cells .
So , if you want a healthier life it’s recommended to consume pineapple !