Baked Vegetable Pots
I`ve tried this recipe last week.I`ve always loved it but I`ve never made it before.But like my mom is not here with my since now I live with my boyfriend,I had to made it myself.I was very happy because how it was my fierst time,it was delicious:D
I`ll hope that you will made it too and you will like it!
- 2 eggplants
- 1 zucchini
- two peppers
- 3 carrots
- 2 potatoes
- 2 large onions
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 400 g yellow pods
- 1 bunch parsley
- salt, pepper, paprika
And now the instructions :
- Chop the onion and sauté chopped in two tablespoons of oil until it becomes glassy.
- Cut the potatoes and carrots into cubes and add them over the onion rings .
- Fill the pot with water and boiled it two three times .
- Add the diced zucchini , the yellow pods , the eggplant slices and cut the peppers into strips .
- When they are almost done add the diced tomatoes, seasoned with salt, pepper and paprika and more let it simmer sauce until reduced slightly.
Note : To me for example , when they are almost ready I like to pot for 10 min more in the oven . This way it has a better taste !
Bon apetit !