– 200 g pulp of banana (about 2 medium banana bark)
– 140 gr granulated sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1/4 cup soft butter *
– 1/4 cup milk *
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 100g chocolate drops
– 150-200 gr plain chocolate for glaze 1 tablespoon butter
– baking paper
– tray of 26 cm (I used myself or another smaller size if you want to stand taller cake)
– 1 cup = 1 cup of 250 ml
1. I crushed the bananas with a fork .
2. I rubbed the cream sugar and eggs with an electric mixer , I added butter, milk and banana cream , and in the end I add the sifted flour with the baking powder .
3. The mix should be creamy , easy flowing . Add the drops of chocolate and mix well .
4. I put the paper wet and squeezed well in the bottom of the pan and pour punch composition . Bake at 170-180 ° C , do the toothpick test to see when it’s done (when a toothpick comes out dry the cake is baked) .
5. Leave to cool and meanwhile melt the chocolate and butter in a bain marie . Then spill it over the cake and let cool a few hours to harden the frosting .
6. You can put if you want flavors , flavors that go well with the gingerbread , Christmas cookies (cinnamon, cloves) . I didn`t put .
Preparation time : 50 min
Complexity : low