Bavarian with Red Wine
For the bavarian :
– 50 ml butter milk
– 150 ml red wine very sweet
– 300 ml heavy cream
– 125 g sugar
– 4 egg yolks
– 12 g gelatin
– 1 bottle of vanilla essence
For the cream caramel :
100 g sugar
20 ml heavy cream
1 teaspoon lemon juice
3 tablespoons water
1. The milk is heated with the vanilla essence .
2. Pour the gelatine in a bowl along with 10 – 15 tablespoons of cold water . Subsequently place the flask with the gelatin in a bain-marie and mix the composition but without boiling it . Allow to cool slightly the gelatin at the room temperature .
3. Place the yolks in a bowl and mix with sugar for a few minutes . Over the yolks and sugar mixture pour the warm milk in “thin thread” continue mixing composition (lower speed) .
4. Add the wine and mix gradually the mix further (keeping the lower speed mixing) .
5. Gradually add the gelatin and continue stirring the composition to obtain a homogeneous mixture .
6. The composition so obtained strain it through a sieve into another bowl .
7. Sink the bowl with the fresh mixture slipped into another bowl with cold water for 30 seconds , stirring regularly with a wooden spoon.
8. We mix the could sour cream until it forms “soft peaks” then we incorporate it , mixing gently .
9. Pour mixture into the prepared pan and refrigerate for at least 3 hours (preferably overnight) .
10. To overturn the dessert on a plate before serving , soak for about 10 seconds in a pot of boiling water .
For caramel cream :
– The sugar is put into a pot and melt over low heat , stirring constantly .
– Add water mixed with lemon juice , stirring constantly .
– Add cream and simmer a few minutes on low heat .
– Let the cream caramel to cool at the room temperature and then added to the surface of the desert , if you prefer .
Preparation time: 40 min