Brine Chicken in Cast-iron Kettle
Brine Chicken is a dish made from chicken or even whole chicken cut with edge breast care center … This time we present brine made of chicken legs . I think that this dish is the easiest dish that I`ve ever made and the most tasty .
You only need:
-a head of garlic
-salt and pepper to taste
If you have a cast-iron kettle use it . It will give a better taste .
- First of all boil the chicken legs .
- Then , put the chicken legs in the cast-iron kettle . Let them fry on low heat for 10-15 minutes .
- Then put the garlic sliced and let them all for another 1-2 minutes .
- Add water as to be above the drumsticks . Let them boil another 10-15 minutes .
- At the end add the herbs you like .
Enjoy it !