Chicken Salad – with mustard dressing
Ingredients for 4 servings :
-150g chicken breast
-salt and pepper
-6 tablespoons olive oil
-1 Small Romanian lettuce
-1 Small cabbages radicchio
-1 Clove of garlic
-80 g Iipie
-6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
-1 Teaspoon mustard
-2 Boiled eggs, peeled
-30 g Parma ham
-40 g parmesan
- Wash the meat, wipe it , add salt and pepper. Fry it in 2 tablespoons oil for 10-12 min .
- Clean the lettuce and break the leaves in pieces.
- Cut the garlic into small pieces .
- Peel the avocados , remove the pit and cut pulp cubes , like bread.
- For dresssing, mix vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and 4 tablespoons of oil .
- Cut the boiled eggs into quarters.
- Remove meat from pan .
- Fry the bacon in the remaining fat and break apart.
- Then fry in the same fat the bread with garlic.
- Slice the chicken and mix with the lettuce leaves, avocado, bread, eggs and bacon.
- It is distributed on plates and drizzle with dressing.
- Grate over the parmesan.
Preparation : 30 min.;
Cook : 12 min.;
Per serving : 375 kcal ;
Protein : 20 g ;
Fat : 26 g ;