- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups mixed chocolate chips (I did 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, and 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Next time, I plan on trying a mixture with some butterscotch chips.)
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In the bowl put the cream butter and sugars and mix with an electric mixer until mixture is light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Mix until they are fully incorporated.
- Add flour mixture, and beat until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Transfer dough to a 9-inch cake pan and press to flatten, covering bottom of pan.
- Bake until edges are brown and top is golden, 40-45 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool, 15-20 minutes. Serve warm.
- Top each wedge with a scoop of ice cream and some dessert sauce.
For more details please visit : damnelicious