EASTER LAMB TERRINE
- 1.5 kg lamb viscera (liver, lungs, kidneys and heart)
- 15 green baby garlic stalks, chopped
- 15 green baby onion stalks, chopped
- 1 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 cup fresh chopped dill
- 2 hard bailed eggs, coarsely chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 big white onion, chopped
- 1 lamb peritoneum for rapping
- butter for frying
- salt, ground pepper
Set lamb organs to boil in cold water. When they are soft, set aside to cool. Stir-fry white onion in some butter, until soft and slightly golden.
Chop the boiled organs, and then blend them with all other ingredients. Rap the mixture into a piece of lamb peritoneum (thoroughly washed), oil the surface, and then place the lamb terrine into an oiled casserole. Bake in medium hot oven until well baked inside.
Serve hot or cold, with lettuce salad.
Tip: is a spring dish, blending spring flavors, thus you really need important amounts of green fresh stuff (garlic, onion etc.).