Easy Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup diced onion (I use frozen to make it easier.)
- 1 pkg (32 oz) tater tots
- 1 can (10 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- paprika, to sprinkle on top
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F. While oven is preheating, brown ground turkey and onion; drain.
- Grease a 9×13 inch-baking dish. Transfer turkey and onion mixture to baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine cream soups (undiluted), cheese, garlic salt and black pepper. Once thoroughly combined, toss in tater tots and coat evenly.
- Transfer coated tater tots to the baking dish and place on top of turkey and onion mixture.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until the top begins to brown slightly.
- Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!