Grilled trout with lemon juice
Nothing is better and healthier than a grilled fresh fish made . The fish is recommended even to those who hold different diets . The delicacy made today is grilled trout . Trout is a species of fish that lives mainly in mountain waters, waters with relatively lowtemperature in the summer, but can be found in the lower areas, foothill and hill, providedthat the water is highly oxygenated.
Trout is one of the most popular types of fish used in the kitchen,despite the fact that it is a fish with many bones . Fried, stuffed and baked or grilled made, trout can be a tasty and special . There are many ways to cook the trout in the kitchen . This type of fish is suitable for Romanian traditional food fried fish with polenta and garlic . Also you can do in the oven (including trout in the wood stove), grilled or steamed . Another option is to try to prepare a brine trout, using water, spices, vegetables and herbs.
Today I will present grilled trout recipe:D
- 2 trout gutted ( 400-500 grams piece )
- 50 ml oil
- salt and pepper for taste
1. It is preferred that the fish is purchased gutted and if not you have to clean them carefully and wash them well .
2. The fish must anoint with oil , then we sprinkle it with salt and pepper . Now we can put the fish over the hot grill .
3. We keep them on the grill about 10 to 15 minutes , both sides , until golden brown .
Note : Grilled trout are served with : garlic cream, lemon , boiled potatoes cut into cubes , steamed vegetables , fries or risotto.