Pork medallion in green-herb crust with ceps and baked olive mashed potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 8 medallions
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Rub mustard evenly over pork medallions.Combine panko , thyme , parsley , salt , and pepper in a large bowl . Dredge pork in panko mixture . Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat . Add oil to pan … swirl to coat . Add pork … sauté 2 minutes or until golden brown . Turn pork . Place skillet in oven … bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until pork reaches 145° . Let stand 3 minutes .