Pork stew in clay pot (in oven)
-2 large onions, finely chopped
-1 sweet red peppers, cut pieces
-500 g pork, cut into pieces
-1 carrot, grated
-6 cloves of garlic, sliced
-100 ml tomato paste or red pepper, prepared in house or mashed tomato
-1 bunch parsley, finely chopped / 1 tablespoon dried parsley
-8-10 cherry tomatoes
-pepper, freshly ground
-peel potatoes boiled / baked in the oven
1. Saute the onion and pepper for 5 minutes in a little hot oil.
2. Add the pieces of meat , grated carrot and fry further for another 10 minutes , stirring often .
3. Place in an earthen vessel taller mushrooms , ½ garlic , stewed and above the rest of the garlic .
4. Pour tomato paste or red pepper , ½ leaf parsley and cherry tomatoes .
5. Give heated oven , covered with lid , for 30 minutes at 180 degrees .
6. Remove the lid and let the oven , about 30 minutes more or until the meat is done and sauce is almost entirely dropped .
7. Meanwhile , peeled the potatoes peel , cut them in half and hollowed core .
8. Serve the pork stew , put the potatoes in halves and sprinkle with parsley .
Have a nice meal ! I`ll hope that you will like the recipe … Kisses !