Sac Kavurma – Turkish Recipe
Last night I was at a turkish restaurant and I ordered this great dish . It`s amaziiing !!! For this reason I thought to share this great recipe with you guys 😀 I`ll hope that you will like it !
– 2 lb(900 gr.)beef(chopped in bite size)
– 2 cup onion( cut in half round)
– 3 cup tomato (diced)
– 1+1/2 tbsp salt
– 1 tsp thyme
– 1 tsp red pepper + black pepper
– 1/2 cup butter
– 3 cup hot water ( for meat)
1. In a Tefal pan or in a stainless steel pot place the butter and chopped beef and close the lid properly. Cook till the water evaporates (20-30 min) at low hot water and kepp cooking .
2. When all the water evaporates , add salt and onions . Sauté for 2 minutes over low-medium , add the pepper and tomatoes . Stir and cook for 6-8 minutes on low heat .
3. Finally add the red and black pepper and thyme .
Serve it warm.