Sausage Ravioli Lasagna
1 package frozen cheese ravioli (25 ounces)
1 1/2 pounds bulk Italian Sausage or lean ground beef
1 container ricotta cheese (15 ounces)
1 egg (lightly beaten)
1 medium green bell pepper (chopped)
1 medium onion (finely diced)
8 ounces fresh mushrooms (sliced)
4 cloves of garlic (thinly sliced)
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
2 jars spaghetti sauce (one 26 ounces, one 14 ounces)
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
1. Cook ravioli to package instructions and set aside.
2. In a large frying pan brown the sausage, garlic, onion, mushrooms and green pepper until sausage is no longer pink inside.
3. In a bowl combine the ricotta cheese, basil, egg and the Italian seasoning.
4. Using a 13 x 9 inch casserole or baking dish sprayed with cooking spray pour 1 1/3 cups spaghetti sauce over the bottom of the dish.
5. Layer with 1/2 of the raviolis, and then 1/2 of the sausage; then spread the ricotta cheese mixture over the sausage and top with another 1 1/3 cups spaghetti sauce.
6. Make another layer using the remaining ravioli and sausage, and then spread the rest of the spaghetti sauce over the top. Top with the shredded Italian cheese blend.
7. Bake covered for 30 minutes at 350F. Remove the cover and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
For more details please visit : cullyskitchen