Spaghetti with seafood and citrus scent
- salt and pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- 320 gr of spaghetti
- chili powder to taste
- grated lemon peel q, b,
- 300 g squid, including the tufts
- 100 g prawns
- 200 g cuttlefish previously cooked
- tomato sauce 1/2 l
- Neat and clean all the fish and cut into pieces. In a pan, sauté the garlic in the oil, add the fish including squid, boiled, as this requires a much longer cooking, fry. Add water to barely cover the fish and cook until it has dried.
- Add the tomato sauce and cook until it thickens, season with salt and pepper, a pinch of chili mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon and turn off,
- Meanwhile, drain the spaghetti, pour into the pan and let them jump over high heat, sprinkle with parsley and flavored with a little lemon zest.