The Cocoa Powder Makes a Difference
My Favorite Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
If you just came here to read the recipe, you’re probably getting antsy. Here it is:
- 8 ozs cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 C unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 C sifted powdered sugar (You can decrease this amount if you don’t care about it being as stiff for piping)
- 1/2 C cocoa powder
- Mix cream cheese and butter until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in powdered sugar, one cup at a time.
- Mix in cocoa powder.