The Secret Recipe of KFC Crispy Chicken Strips
Who does not like Crispy Chicken pieces? Crusted chicken, tender and very delicious-but this recipe had a secret no one knew until now: it’s about instant potato flakes. Although the main ingredient is flour, potato flakes are those which help to achieve that golden and crispy crusts.
A chef from KFC made public the recipe of the Crispy Chicken Strips. This is crazy! Now we can do for ourselves these delicious Crispy Chicken.
– 2 kg chicken chopped;
– 1 cup of flour;
– 1/2 cup of instant potato flakes;
– 1 spoonful of salt;
– 1 tablespoon of mix dried herbs;
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper;
– 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper;
– 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder;
– 1 tablespoon onion powder;
– 2 eggs;
– 1/4 cup water;
– Oil for frying.