Tortellini al Forno
Tortellini al forno recipe is an easy, fast and delicious especially for those who are good friends with pasta.There are countless recipes, the basic ingredient being tortellini.I will present the ingredients for 2 people 🙂 like I`ve did for me and my boyfriend.
2. 50 g pork loin
3. 100 g sliced mushrooms
4. 150 ml cream
5. 200 g grated cheese
6. salt and pepper
1. Put on the fire a pot with water and salt. When boiling put tortellini and let them simmer for about 10-12 minutes.
2. Meanwhile , in a skillet with a little olive oil , place the diced fried pork loin and fungi.We keep a little heat, just enough to brown.
3. Now the sour mix it with half the grated cheese, put ham with mushrooms and mix well.
4. After the tortellini are cooked , drain the water and place over mixture with cream and ham.
5. Season with salt and pepper and place in small ceramic forms , how much for one person.
6. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and give the oven at 175 degrees until crisp.
Optional : If you want to be a little spicy, a dried chilli cut into small pieces and incorporated it into the composition.
Now you can eat : Enjoy! 😀
I forgot to make pictures in the beginning when I`ve removed the bowl out of the oven , and I did after I mixed , I hope you do not mind:P